Presio makes creating and publishing web based presentations that combine audio, video, and slides easy and fun. Presio is a powerful, yet simple tool that allows you to record video alongside PowerPoint slides, images and screenshots. You can also synchronize existing audio or video files with slides to create engaging multimedia presentations. Try Presio out for Free: Download or Take a Tour
- Quickly and easily create web presentations by recording audio or video and capturing synchronized slides
- Presio has a very intuitive tabbed interface that walks you through the steps of recording, editing, and publishing.
- Develop web presentations using your existing media content. A variety of media formats can be imported directly into Presio including: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP3, and WAV
- Presio supports a variety of media output formats including HTML5, Flash, Windows Media, Quicktime, or Video Podcast formats
- Presentations can be published as HTML based templates which can be customized with your own logos, colors, and designs.
- Viewers can access attachments and links, view notes, and search the presentation for kewyords.